Monday, May 19, 2008

Boba is just too cute!

I can't go on enough over how cute the new puppy is. Check out these pix...

Boba's Flickr Photo Set

In other news... oh, who am I kidding. My life has been spent on this puppy since we got him. I haven't painted. I've barely skated. The kids are with their father this week so I may have some time to catch up.

Boba is sleeping through the night and holding his bladder and bowels until the morning. This is all spectacular and, from what I understand, makes us lucky puppy owners. I let him out as often as I can during the day and regulate his eating and drinking as the night draws to a close. I also make sure he has a few toys to sleep with at night in his crate (I rotate between Afro Dog, Loofa Dog, Rabbit Dog, Rubber Chicken, Patriotic Rope, Soccer Ball, Brown Rag, Blue Socks,
and Patriotic Ball).

No comments: