Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend Recap

Had a very busy and fun Memorial Day weekend. In no particular order are some highlights:

  • Enjoyed some extended family time out in Shelbyville. My cousin Rachel, who had spent several days in the hospital, was able to make it and it was fun chatting it up with her. I had also lent her my iPod and it was good to get 4LOM back ;)

  • Skated the Frankfort mini on Sunday with the Concretins. There is a post over at the Concretin web site (featuring a few shots of yours truly), titled Short Trip to Frankfort.

  • Helped Junior move on Saturday. I was called away a little early with the news that Rachel was in the hospital. But I did what I could and dad, my moving mentor, would be proud at what he and I did with so little time.

  • Layed down 55 bags of mulch. I hurt.

  • I think I picked up Poison Ivy along the way. I hate yard work.

  • Puppy Victims To Date: Battery compartment on the TV remote, wire connecting Nunchuk to Wiimote for the Wii, plug from the lamp (don't know how the little guy didn't die on that one), half of my wallet.


I hope everyone had a safe and memorable Memorial Day.

No comments: