Thursday, May 15, 2008

Puppy!

I've always wanted a boxer or boxer-mix. And I've never had a dog of my own. We had a poodle when I was young and I've owned cats. But I've never had the pleasure of having my own little puppy.

Well, that changed last night. We saw a cute little boxer/shepherd mix online at 5:58pm. By 7:30pm we were on our way home with the new addition to the family. He was named Rodney after the late Rodney Dangerfield and we renamed him Boba Fett (I always wanted to name my puppy Donkey Kong but my wife nixed that and came up with Boba... that's cool too). He's as sweet as can be and appears to be somewhat crate-trained and house-broken. Sweet!

I haven't had time to get a decent shot and the little bugger never stands still, but here is what I have so far...

Boba running in the grass
Boba's coming right at us

No comments: