Sunday, December 6, 2009

Still sick (you will be missed, Rhonda)

Man, I'm having trouble shaking this illness. Hopefully, I'll get a good night sleep (after watching the Vikings win, of course) and knock the crap out of whatever is left of this nasty bug.

Due to my illness I was unable to pay my respects to Rhonda O'neil. She was Ross' mom and a fellow room parent with me this year and last. She passed away Wednesday morning after battling complications after going to the hospital for a separated shoulder. I don't even know what got her - I've heard H1N1 as well as staff infection so I don't really know. All I do know is that she was a force to be reckoned with when it came to pleasing those kids and she will be dearly missed. I only wish the best after such a terrible tragedy for her family.

No comments: