Saturday, December 5, 2009

St. Nick Ultimate Fighter Marathon

The morning started off with a bang. It's St. Nick day. Or whatever... the wife and kids convinced me that they got to open a Christmas gift. Sure, whatever :) Kels got a pair of boots that she's wanted. Will opened his big gift (big as in "size") and got a very large critter cage. We set it up and had a great time. But then I ran out of gas and realized that I'm still sick.

So I took my place on the couch and cozied up with the Ultimate Fighter Season 10 marathon. I've watched the entire season today. And you are not going to believe this, but Jooj has been watching about the last 6 hours with me. Fancy that :)

I hope I start feeling better soon. I need to go back to work on Monday. Mom called today and said that dad is still sick. Sheesh, we need to stop hanging around Melissa's kiddos and cross-contanimating each other :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude, the conned you good! St. Nick's day wasn't until the next day even!