Thursday, December 22, 2011

Fifteen Movies in Ten Days

I'm in a movie watching mood and plan on watching the following fifteen movies over the next ten days:

Alice In Wonderland*
Archer: Season 2 (pre-ordered, shipping before Christmas)
Avatar
Batman: The Dark Knight
Burn After Reading
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1*
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2*
Inception
Ip Man*
Red*
Sherlock Holmes*
Star Trek
Sucker Punch
True Grit*
Where the Wild Things Are

* Denotes a movie I've never even seen

Watched Alice in Wonderland and Batman: The Dark Knight today. Several trailers came out this week - one of which was for Batman: Dark Knight Rises. That got me in the mood for The Dark Knight. Plus mom and dad hadn't seen it yet and I wanted them to see Heath Ledger in his second-to-last performance.

For the record, the other trailers were for The Hobbit, Jack the Giant Killer, Wrath of the Titans, and Prometheus. I'm pretty jazzed about all of them!

No comments: