Thursday, December 29, 2011

Fifteen Movies in Ten Days, Day 8

Alice In Wonderland*
Archer: Season 2
Avatar
Batman: The Dark Knight
Burn After Reading
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1*
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2*
Inception
Ip Man*
Red*
Sherlock Holmes*
Star Trek
Sucker Punch
True Grit*
Lucky # Slevin

Watched Red and the first half of Inception tonight with mom.

Red was a silly movie, filled with a little action and a little humor. Mom liked it. I suppose I did. I just expected more from a cast that included Bruce Willis, Morgan Freeman, Helen Mirren, and John Malkovich. They had fun onscreen. So I suppose it wasn't supposed to be a serious movie. It was based from a DC comic, which I did not know (or maybe I did and just didn't bother remembering).

We started watching Inception immediately after. But we stopped midway through after mom admitted she was getting tired. Inception is simply not a movie you watch when tired - you will miss "it".

Two days left, 3 1/2 movies left to go.

No comments: