Saturday, December 24, 2011

Fifteen Movies in Ten Days, Day 3 (Christmas Eve)

Alice In Wonderland*
Archer: Season 2
Avatar
Batman: The Dark Knight
Burn After Reading
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1*
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2*
Inception
Ip Man*
Red*
Sherlock Holmes*
Star Trek
Sucker Punch
True Grit*
Where the Wild Things Are

Five down, ten to go.

Spent the day with family. Met my dad's side for family time at my mamaw's house at noon. I don't know how many more people we could have fit into that house. It was packed. And that family is growing so fast I can honestly say I don't know a good deal of them any longer.

Came back home. I changed into comfy cozies. On top of eye issues and double ear infections I think I've also picked up a cold. Fantastic!

Dinner at 5:30pm with the immediate family. Presents after that. The kids (including me) were stoked. They got awesome toys. I got awesome clothes - a nice scarf, a new Polo, a very nice wool trench, and some Crocs. Melisssss also got me a cute little plush Boba Fett with a JGumbo's gift card... so thoughtful! A stocking full of candy and fruit rounded out the haul.

We had started White Christmas with Bing Crosby and Danny Kaye earlier in the afternoon before watching Will Farrell's Elf (bonus Christmas movies!). So after everyone left we finished White Christmas. It was cute... for a 1954 film. After that mom, dad, and I knocked one more off my list - the Coen brother's Burn After Reading. Great film, so funny, so quirky.


No comments: