Saturday, September 5, 2009

This and that

* Mom is out of the hospital. She did not suffer a heart attack and will go in for more tests later. She passed her stress test and the doctor said that, physically, she's doing just fine. I guess we'll blame it on stress... with Granny's failing mental health and the passing of Cubby and her son *and* son-in-law unemployed she's got a lot on her mind. Oh, and thanks for asking about her Silver :) Hang in there, mommy!

* I'm gearing up to work on the new Toast on Market (New Albany) pieces. I have the canvases stretched and am working on the images.

* New web site! I'm redoing my web site to focus more on my art. I've already started it and want to get it finished before I start a new job. It's going to have a newer, modern look. I'm going to tone down the playfulness and polish it up a bit.

* Jed is coming back from the desert. Last I heard the day was this coming Tuesday. That may have changed but I know it will be soon. It's going to be so nice to have him back.

* I hope everyone has a safe, happy, family-filled, friend-fueled, drama-free Labor Day weekend. If you drink, don't drive. And if you drive, watch out for drunks!

No comments: