Monday, April 27, 2009

"I have had it with these monkey-frying snakes on this monkey-frying plane!"

I was battling a sinus infection all week. The back spasms, like they have been in the past, were just a precursor for an illness. My body is so weird (and yet oddly predictable).

* Watched the following movies while I was out: Transformers (better the second time and while *not* sitting in the front row in the theater), Spider-Man 3 (meh... didn't "feel" like the first two), Kung Fu Panda (awesome, awesome), Resident Evil 3 (better than the second one), Snakes on a Plane (censored, which is the way to watch it because of lines like "I have had it with these monkey-frying snakes on this monkey-frying plane!").

* Jack does not have cancer. Dad does not have cancer. I do not have swine flu.

* Kelsey + Geometry = Grrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

* Will set a new record. He went through a pair of shoes in 3 weeks. That boy can play hard.

* Jooj and I planted serrano peppers and casabella peppers. We have one more planter to fill. She wants flowers but I'm thinking another veggie.

* Jooj's arch-nemesis has left the building :)

* Jooj's dad, Poppi, fell off a ladder (more like fell down with the ladder). He injured his hand and required 9 stitches. But he didn't go down without a fight. He cleaned himself up and had Mimi drive him to the Immediate Care center. He may not have even done that but he claimed he saw things in that cut that he's never seen in a body ;)

* Looking forward to Derby weekend (and Jim and SuSu's peee-arty!)

No comments: