Wednesday, April 15, 2009

"I get cancer, I kill Jack."

I took Jack, the 7-year old Jack Russell-Pit Bull family dog, to the vet yesterday. He had a small growth on his leg. Dr. Vaughn told me that it was a tumor and that it had to come off. He said that with the black pigment in the tumor it would be malpractice to not take it off immediately. He lasered it off and I went back and picked up Jack shortly after. Everyone said he did well and we'll know in a few days whether or not it is going to be something to worry about.

I also watched "Wall*E". Very cute movie. I'm going to watch "Kung Fu Panda" later this week.

Kudos to you if you caught the Fight Club reference in the title of the post. Double kudos to you if you are willing to point out that the line I used is actually from the movie and not the book (as the author's name was Joe in the book and Jack in the movie).

No comments: