Monday, April 20, 2009

This and that

* Happy birthday, Matt! I still think you are 22 (not 23).

* I'm doped up on muscle relaxers and pain killers right now. I have a pulled muscle in my back and am completely numb to the world at the moment.

* Planted some burning bushes in the back this weekend. They look good. Thanks to Senor Brown for that week working on his landscaping crew. Of the few things I learned that week, proper planting techniques was certainly one thing.

* Kelsey played with her Jazz band Friday night. They sounded great! She forgot her strap so dad drove over to Uncle Donald's and swiped Dustin's guitar strap. He showed up with it and connected it in the middle of her song. She laughed and kept right on playing.

* I have a big announcement on the way... big announcement. I want to get it finalized before I make the announcin' though.

No comments: