Thursday, October 2, 2008

It's October

It's already October? Wow.

The air is getting chilly. I need to put the top back on the Jeep. I picked up Bobby Engram in FFL. Kelsey had new hardware installed in her mouth. It hurt. She's doing better. I call her my cyborg daughter. The Halloween party is coming up. I'm getting psyched for that. I had a job interview the other day. I think I did well. The pets are all doing fine. Julie is juggling parent conferences and is tired. Biggest Loser, Grey's Anatomy, and Survivor all started their new seasons. We steam cleaned our carpet. Rented the unit from Lowe's. I'd recommend it. Kids are already tracking dirt back in the house. I want to kill them. Well, no, I don't really want to kill them. The wife and kids have Friday, Monday, and Tuesday off. I. Am. Jealous.

No comments: