Monday, December 6, 2010

A lot can happen in a week

And obviously one can completely forget to blog during that time too.

Following the tree saga things have been pretty calm. Work was busy yet steady. Will.i.am went through his Confirmation and took on the name of Saint Louis. That appealed to all households as everyone had a Louis in the family if you went far enough up the family tree.

The fence has been installed (or is in the process of being installed - don't know how much progress they made today). That's super exciting.

The cable was cut during the process of post hole digging and Insight was quick enough to get out to us Saturday. However, it did cause a 36-hour Internet blackout. We all coped with it well enough - except for the one whom I thought it would affect the least (I'm not naming names, Jooj, but I'm staring at you with an accusatory look).

Accusatory. Really? That's even a word? I thought I just made that shit up.

Good times!

No comments: