Thursday, June 17, 2010

Heuser Clinic - Week 12

I had my week 12 evaluation yesterday at the Heuser Clinic... and I KILLED IT! Body fat measures are down. Body fat percentage is down. And I'm very happy with the other aspects of my test:

Sit-ups on day 0 - 25
Sit-ups at week 6 - 35
Sit-ups at week 12 - 51

Push-ups on day 0 - 22
Push-ups at week 6 - 24
Push-ups at week 12 -32

VO2 max on day 0 - 51 @ 6 mph
VO2 max at week 6 - 51.5 @ 6 mph
VO2 max at week 12 - 56.4 @ 6.5 mph

In World Cup news, I am watching South Korea play Argentina at the moment. South Korea just scored an own-goal. Aw, shucks, that sucks. BTW, I still haven't missed a match. I've been watching on my PC at work from a site that serves up a terrible stream off some Indian channel. While the video is choppy the audio is good. I know that many hate the buzz of the horns but I really like it. Besides, it's better than nothing.

No comments: