Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Blog Rut

I'm having trouble getting back into blogging. I think I know what's up. I just don't know how to correct it.

About 8 weeks ago, a massive project at work was underway and I had been putting in late hours as well as working weekends. That took a lot out of me. I had to still be a good husband and step-father. I didn't have much "me" time so when I did, I would wind down each night logging in some major time on my game of choice for the last two years, City of Heroes. Time has been at a premium and I've chosen to spend it doing things other than blogging.

So what's up? Well, the Stanley Cup could be awarded to the Chicago Blackhawks tonight. If not, it'll be forced to a game 7. Go 'hawks! The USA plays England in our first game in our group for the 2010 World Cup in South Africa. I love the World Cup. But I'm kind of worthless as the tournament goes on. I hate to say this, but I hope the USA doesn't go to the next round. I'll be a nervous wreck if they do. USA! USA! USA! My niece Caroline had her graduation party and the party was awesome (my wife got kinda drunk and it was fun). Marcy moved up from Secret Lover #4 to Secret Lover #2 :) Work is still crazy but is manageable. Summer is in full-swing and the kids are already antsy I bet. I could probably go on and on but I'm boring even myself.

'Til next time!

(Hopefully sooner than later)

No comments: