Monday, May 25, 2009

Happy Birfday, Sis!

First thing's first - we're out of the hospital. Jooj was discharged yesterday afternoon after I bribed the staff with Reece's peanut butter cups and chocolate chip cookies. She's going to have more tests run and will probably schedule a time to have her gall bladder removed this summer. But for now, she's out of the hospital and feeling good. Yay!

We also celebrated my sister's birfday today. She turned 33. We all had a great lunch and then we came home and I crashed. I'm still catching up on sleep that I lost while in the hospital. And I need to catch up on weight I lost too (I lost 3.5 pounds while in there). I only ate when she ate and I only ate what she didn't eat. I guess nervous energy filled my belly in the absence of food.

Anyway, Jooj and I are about to watch the season premiere of Jon and Kate Plus Eight. I can't stand Kate and there have been plenty of rumors floating around. It'll be interesting to see what happens.

No comments: