Saturday, February 7, 2009

OMVG, I'm so tired

Jooj and I took a load to the tree drop-off place today. It took us 15 minutes to load the limbs and then we waited an hour to dump them. Bad idea. So we came home and started to bundle them again. Ugh. Not a good idea either. We bundled about 15 and gave up. I decided that we were going to just to pile up the limbs in the yard onto the driveway and go from there. We stacked limbs five feet high in a pile that was twenty feet long.

The amount of limbs that fell in our yard after this ice storm is, literally, enough to make up a tree. I am not exaggerating. I am not using hyperbole. I may even be underestimating the amount of limbs - just so you believe me when I say it. I know that in this day and age it's hard to take something someone says at face value. But trust me, value what I say like you do my face :)

We showered and ate lunch after three hours of work. I fought the nap but eventually succumbed. And Jooj told me that I snored like a champion. Viking A!

No comments: