Monday, January 19, 2009

Weekend Update

Every time I wanted to sit down and blog about something I was distracted by the next thing...

* Computer at work is clean. And both PCs at home are clean. I feel like such a cyber-germaphobe now. I'm semi-obsessed with keeping the boxes virus free.

* UofL beat #11 Notre Dame and then turned around and took down #1 Pittsburgh. Cards, FTW! They are really starting to look like the #3 they were ranked before the season started :)

* I spent Sunday working with Will on his project "A Timeline of Japanese Weapons". It was fun but very hard. We really kicked arse but it took nearly all day long.

* I put Kelsey behind the wheel of the car and she drove us home from the Holiday Inn. She did pretty well but it was a little spooky. I can only imagine how my mom and dad felt back in the day with me :D

* Jooj and I PPV'ed "Tropic Thunder". Muwahahahaha! She liked parts of it. I found the whole thing to be absolutely hilarious. I would strongly consider buying it if I hadn't already PPV'ed it. It would make a worthy addition to my collection.

* Battlestar Galactica began the second half of its fourth and final season Friday night. Man-o-man, it was a humdinger. The hits kept coming fast and furious. SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS! I just about jumped out of my skin when Dualla blew her brains out. How sad :( And then my socks were blown off when Starbuck turned over the cockpit of her downed Viper and saw her own corpse. WTF is up with that? And then finally the reveal of the last Cylon??? Ellen, that dirty bitch. I knew you were a Cylon long ago... I was only thrown off when Tigh poisoned you and killed you. I can't wait to see how this series turns out. I know I will be sad but I'm so excited.

* Looks like the Super Bowl will be between the Pittsburgh Steelers and Arizona Cardinals. Should be a good game... hopefully.

No comments: