Thursday, January 8, 2009

I need to... (random thought process)

I need to update my web site. I need to make it more geared toward my art. I need to have links to it that lead to my blog and my pix and stuff but I need it to showcase my work. I need to upload pix from Christmas and vacation. I need to find my thumb drive so I can slap those pix on it. I need to clean off some MP3s from my laptop. I need to rip some old CDs onto another computer so I can put them on my iPod. I need to figure out how I'm going to furnish the home office. I need to come up with some good New Years resolutions. I need to finish the paintings for Scott. I need to get moving on the paintings for Barbara. I need to call Aunt Pam and see if she still wants paintings. I need to hang Will's punching bag. I need to get some dog treats for Jack and Boba that will actually put up a fight. I need to call Murry's. I need to take my iron pill. I need to go pee. I need to get back to work.

No comments: