Tuesday, September 9, 2008

When Did September Hit?

Wow time flies. September is upon me and I feel like I'm coming back to this blog for the first time in a long time. Where have I been? Seriously, I'm not asking rhetorically... where the hell have I been? :)

I started skating again. My blood came back with low iron but I'm feeling very good nonetheless. The Mark of a Great Artist show opened this weekend and I went down with my family to proudly stand by my two contributions. I am very proud of my work. The kids are digging school. Julie is not so much digging her school. I hate Kelsey's orthodontist and went toe-to-toe with them. Miss Annie is alive and I think recovering. Boba had his first trip to the vet and is in great shape. I watched the movie "Fight Club" with Kelsey and then again with Julie. They both loved it. My new niece is getting more personality every week. I'm still stuck on the game City of Heroes. I saw "Pineapple Express" with Julie and giggled. I watched "The Dark Knight" again. Awesome. I need to get some creative juices flowing and start painting again. I need to update my web site. The NFL season started (and my FFL started too) and my Vikings lost their first game against the Bears (and the Hillbilly Hairybacks lost their first game too). Weak.

So yeah, I've been busy with this and that. But overall life is good.

No comments: