Friday, July 11, 2008

Vegas, here we come!

We're nearly packed and just about ready for our Las Vegas trip. It will be a very relaxing four days, spent mostly at the pool of the Bellagio. I'm taking my camera and some books and plan on doing as little as possible. This will be our first time in Vegas and we will be celebrating our first year of marriage. We'll be landing about 27 hours from now...

In other news, we're taking the kids to go see Hellboy II tonight. We're all looking forward to that. The kids and I watched "The Host" earlier this week. It is a Korean film that was actually very good. Later that night Kelsey and I watched "Diary of the Dead", George Romero's latest installment of his zombie genius. I'm also playing the crap out of the game City of Heroes/City of Villains. Will picked it up two weeks ago and I spend an hour or two a night, on average, fighting good or evil with the super-heroes or super-villains that I've created. Good times!

No comments: