Saturday, February 20, 2010

Worst. Move. Ever.

I just sat through the worst movie ever. Worse than The Lake House? Hell yeah. Worse than The Notebook? Definitely. Worse than The Triplets of Belleville? By leaps and bounds.

So you are probably thinking to yourself, "Wow! What kind of chick flick did Jooj make him sit through?"

You've got it all wrong. This wasn't a chick flick. You are not going to believe this, but it was actually an action movie showing on SyFy. I looked into it and it turns out it is the most expensive movie ever to come out of Korea (who seem to have the horror genre locked these days, but not monster action flicks). The movie in question is...

Dragon Wars.

Horrible. Rubbish. Shit.

This movie had such a crazy plot (not crazy meaning "I couldn't keep up" or even crazy meaning "insane"... I mean it was bat-shit ludicrous). The acting was pretty bad. The humor was stupid and really detracted from what little movie was there. In fact, I found myself laughing harder when the actors were trying to act serious. Shit, I can't even begin to relay the plot. Dragons and mystical armies and the military and whacko FBI agents and... oh, forget it.

The movie is shit. And yet I couldn't pull myself away. It was utter bologna. Easily, the worst movie I have ever seen.

No comments: