Sunday, February 21, 2010

Not to change subjects on you (or get gross) but...

This is my blog. You may read it. You may not. But I do. And I like to go back and read stuff from time to time. So this post is more for me and not really so much for you. But in case you do want to read, this is a portion of an email I send Jooj last week...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Not to change subjects on you (or get gross) but...

I’m kind of tired of the small amount of food I'm eating these days and subsequently small deposits I'm making in the bathroom. I miss the gigantic logs that used to come crashing through like runaway bullet trains. Instead, I'm stuck with oddly shaped turds unsuccessfully clawing their way out of my anus like crabs from a boiling pot.

That's kind of funny. I may blog that :)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

And so I have. This Biggest Loser competition at work was really wearing me down. However, somebody told me I was in first place (they were in fourth). I checked and it turns out that I actually am! I've lost 11.2 pounds, or 5.94%. My resolve has been strengthened!

Five weeks to go... five weeks until "log" time :D

No comments: